Does your Call Center have an attitude problem?
Before you go through the trouble and expense of replacing members of your team make sure that you are doing everything possible to provide a great work experience for your Customer Service Representatives.
Try and look at their work environment with a different set of eyes.
- Is this somewhere that you would want to go every day?
- Does your team need more call coaching? Have they received training?
- If you were sitting at their desks could you get excited about answering every call?
- Does everyone in your company treat the CSR’s as PART OF THE TEAM?
- Do your customer service representatives know how important the job they do is to YOU?
If you are looking for some more ideas on how to create a great CSR team, keep in mind that the Nexstar Vault, The Nexstar People Project idea book, and of course, your Call Center Excellence Coach are great resources that you have at your fingertips. You can also reach out to your fellow members to find out what works and what doesn’t.
Sometimes taking a look at problems from a different perspective can lead to easy and dramatic improvements.