Just like your closet, your web presence needs regular clean-ups and style changes. Does your website still feature Old Man Winter or do your online lead generation campaigns still offer tax credits from 2010? Making sure that your content is regularly updated will help you with both Google and consumers.
Are You Ready For Air Conditioning Season?
Consumers will soon be searching online for companies that can service, repair and replace their Air Conditioning equipment. Make sure that they will find you.
- HVAC Operations need to make the switch from featuring Heating to Cooling on your home page, special offers and blog content.
- Check your AC pages and update content as needed.
- If you have a separate mobile website, remember to check that one too.
Online Lead Generation Campaigns
- Check the programs you are using to make sure AC campaigns are set up and all the information is current. Update promotions.
- Look for any expansion opportunities such as new programs; or adding more locations for those you are using.
- Nexstar’s exclusive leads programs delivered thousands of calls from prospective customers looking for help with AC last year.
Pay Per Click (Adwords) Campaigns
- Touch base with your provider to review your campaigns, location targeting, keywords including negative keywords, ads and landing pages.
- Share any promotions you will be doing to see if you should integrate any of these offers into your PPC ads
- Discuss budget for the season and process for adjusting ad volume if you get a weather event and are overbooked.
- Check out the matching email templates for Nexstar’s Tune Up postcards and the one that has a video explaining AC maintenance.
- Tip: Post a video on your Facebook page too
- Brainstorm AC related content from helpful tips to funny stories or images to promotions
- Make a content calendar to coordinate with any promotions you are offering.
For more information about how Nexstar can help you market your Plumbing, HVAC and electrical residential business, contact us at 1 (888) 240-STAR or email@example.com.