Who Should Join
We’re serious about your business.
We get it. You need a guide who will recognize where you are now and have the strategies and insights that will help you take things to the next level. Your next level. After all, it’s your business.
Join us if:
You’d like to learn from other successful members– members who will openly share experiences and best practices for you to apply to your own business.
You’d like your business to be able to run smoothly, with or without you physically onsite.
You’d like a dedicated coach to advise and mentor you on business, marketing, recruiting, finances, and more.
You and your employees would like to be trained by peer member trainers who’ve walked in your shoes and know exactly what it’s like to run a business in this industry.
You’d like to use proven Nexstar systems to bring order to chaos and hold you and your staff accountable.
You’d like every dollar you invest to come back to you in cutting-edge programs, materials, support, and training.
You’d like to grow your business beyond your wildest imaginings.
My only regret about joining Nexstar is that I didn’t do it earlier. The Nexstar organization has the best programs, processes, and training that I have encountered in my 40 year career in this industry. As a result of joining and implementing the training and processes our company has grown 10- 15% per year, our 5 star reviews have increased exponentially, and our culture has improved. I have been involved in many industry organizations over my career and nothing compares to Nexstar. Their processes are real and customer service based. I would recommend membership to anyone that is interested in improving and growing their business.
Busby’s Heating & Air
Member since 2015
One size doesn’t fit all. Choose an option that suits your business.
Some contractors want quick sales and profit growth. Some want help with business budgeting; others want to find employees to help grow their business. We know everyone has their own story.
Once on board with Nexstar, your job will be to implement with our full support. We’ll be right at your side during your first year, intently guiding you. As a result, you’ll get rapid results, because you have access to proven systems and training, a team of experienced coaches and mentoring from peers who want to help you succeed. Take a look at our systems and services to the right and get ready to grow.
The Power Of The Network
The peer connections you make as a Nexstar will be lifelong and invaluable. To get you started, Nexstar has a connections coach that will get you introduced and find ways for you to connect with contractors.
• Technician customer service and sales training via the Nexstar Service System
• Call center management training and support for customer service representatives and dispatchers
• Service management training
• Nexstar Service Partner Plan Program (easy-to-implement maintenance plans for your customers)
• Nexstar Invoice System
• Nexstar HVAC Sales System
• Nexstar Sewer Sales and Replacement training
• Coaching to get you priced right via the Nexstar Profit Pricer
• Personalized coaching: business, implementation, operations, marketing, recruiting and retention, finance
• Strategic Partner Program (saving you time and money through rebates and discounts)
• Members-only social network
• Upfront pricing book with visuals
• Peer Profit Comparison (monthly financial benchmarking tool)
• Recruiting help via job boards and onboarding programs
• Enjoy owner and leadership tools and training on our website
• Grant your technicians, sales-staff and call center employees access to their own training and tools website
• Annual benchmarking surveys on financial health, employee engagement and customer service
All-inclusive, gold members receive 110 gold points valued at $100 each. These points can be used for Nexstar schools, events and on-site coaching within a twelve-month period. The gold level includes our complete offering of support, materials, schools, events and market area protection.
Our most popular level, a silver membership includes our complete offering of support, materials, schools and events. Tuition for schools and events is à la carte. The silver level has full membership benefits and market area protection.